Monday, July 9, 2007

Back

I have returned and I have a tan. True story! OK, so it mostly just looks like my freckles have grown together, but I'm still enjoying it. I also managed to avoid burning, except for a bit of pink on my stomach, but that's because it hadn't seen daylight since I collected unicorn stickers and wore a single ponytail above my right ear. (Last year, in other words.)

Tons of stuff to tell you, but in short, I think we should all move to Italy immediately. It's ridiculously beautiful in a way that I assumed had been added to films about Italy in post-production. But no: It's real.

Also, you should know that I returned to my home with a suitcase full of wine. Raise your hand if you think I have a problem.

5 comments:

  1. Not having enough wine is a problem. You have no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, can we raise our hand if we want a bottle?
    What's this about problems? We have a drinking club Hubley and there's nothing anonymous about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there might be more of a problem if you HADN'T brought back wine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! And don't forget-- the best part of the wine is the sharing!

    Goes for unicorn stickers, too.

    ReplyDelete