Sunday, August 19, 2007

Formal Apologies

Of course I owe you, dear readers, an apology. It's been a bad few weeks for posting. I would like to tell you that I have an excuse, but I think we all know that I am just lazy. However, if it makes you feel any better, you are not the only ones deserving of an amends from me at the moment.

Due to an uncharacteristic bout of public canoodling, I have most likely offended a large portion of New York City in recent days. (Note: This includes only Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens. If you're in the Bronx and Staten Island, you're probably safe. For now.)

Anyway, more posting soon. I have stories, I swear.

5 comments:

  1. Jenn-nay hass a BOY-frien,

    Jenn-nay hass a BOY-frien,

    Jenn-nay hass a BOY-frien,

    La la, La la,

    Jenn-nay hass a BOY-frien.

    --Taupey, aged seven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope some of the stories are bodega stories. I do love the bodega stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for bodega stories! But do we have to wait until PMS hits for that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "public canoodling"??? The imagination runs wild with this one. Can someone define it for those of us that lead sheltered lives at the end of the earth?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always benefit from the public service warnings.

    ReplyDelete