Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Like Nice Things

me: also, i don't want you to think i'm cracking up, but i'm throwing out alll my old navy underpants and replacing them with silk thongs

Ilisa:
I don't think that's crazy at all. Although, I'd keep some of the old navy's for the occcassional day when you really will still want comfort over everything else. Otherwise, I'm all about the sexy underwear, though I'm a bigger fan of the sexy silk boyshort than the thong.

me:
i've gotten used to thongs
at least i know they're in my crack
no need to wonder
that's where they are!

3 comments:

  1. CRACK!

    Oh, won't we think it's funny when all of this comes out during Jennie's future career as a politician.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad someone understands me... When friends ask why only wear thongs I say, "Would you rather have a piece of material this wide *holding my hands several inches apart* up your ass HALF the day, or a piece this wide *holding my fingers very near one another* all day?" It's the sensible choice.

    ReplyDelete