Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Excerpt from an actual IM conversation

Jennie_Smash: rightwing christians frighten even the baby jesus

Banjo1: jesus doesn't like them, that's true

Jennie_Smash: that's what he told me

Jennie_Smash: jesus likes all the same people i like

Jennie_Smash: isn't that GREAT?

Banjo1: YES!

Jennie_Smash: it just proves that i'm right

Banjo1: if everyone else can tell me what jesus thinks, i feel i can pitch in my own two cents

Jennie_Smash: me too

Jennie_Smash: "jesus likes flake mashed potatoes. not the real kind."

Jennie_Smash: "jesus likes punk rock, but he hates your crappy pop rip off."

Banjo1: and grits. he likes grits.

Jennie_Smash: oh, man. he LOVES grits. i remember the last time jesus and i were down south...

Banjo1: see. now you're talking

Jennie_Smash: i was going to tell you about jesus and the strip club, but his people have asked me not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment