Thursday, December 16, 2004

Don't make me come back there

Look, everyone, I'm sad that Pedro's leaving, too, but there's no need to be mean about it. The Mets have clearly lost their minds, offering him that much cash at this point in his career, and I'm happy for him that he's managed to milk his situation. That being said, Petey, they might make you lose the Jheri Curl. And your little pal definitely has got to go. You only get away with that shit in Boston, pal.



I've heard such awful stuff about Pedro in the past couple days from people around the office and from various blogs and media outlets and whatnot, and it's all so silly. This is the one aspect of the Boston fanbase that's always bothered me: we'll turn on you like that.



Join with me, Boston fans. Buck the whiny bitchiness that has defined us, along with losing at the last minute, for nearly a century now. We won, people. Get it? Time to grow some grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment