Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Here's my point

If the Happy Bunny guy can make millions (or, you know, less than that, but still more than me) with his adorable-yet-crude drawings of animals saying nasty things, I should be able to figure out a similar gimick and liberate myself from this cycle of poverty and wage-slavery. I'm thinking of this in particular because it's review time, a time of year that always makes me feel like I've forgotten my homework and will be forced to explain the situation, naked, in front of my ninth grade math class.



Also, I don't know if you've noticed, but it's fucking cold outside and I'd rather be on an island somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. As much as I don't mind the mental picture, the Mrs. Butters flashback I can do without. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Review time makes me shudder, too. Maybe that's why I'm on my fifth job since graduating college?

    And this cold weather ice crap? No thank you! Makes me dream about moving the Hubby and the Cat to Maui and becoming beach bums... although the Cat might think of the sand as her new litter box, and well, we just won't go there.

    ReplyDelete