Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Pretty pony

Mrs. Piddlington: i'm watching queer eye for the red sox
JennieSmash: i loved it
JennieSmash: i saw it earlier
JennieSmash: millaaar
Mrs. Piddlington: yeah?
Mrs. Piddlington: i can't wait
Mrs. Piddlington: i love me some johnny damon
JennieSmash: i know
JennieSmash: the boobatron is very sweet, too
JennieSmash: she loves him
Mrs. Piddlington: yeah? i just saw her
JennieSmash: she
JennieSmash: looks like a pony
Mrs. Piddlington: her boobs don't actually look soooo big
JennieSmash: i mean that in a nice way
Mrs. Piddlington: hmm
JennieSmash: she has big placid eyes
JennieSmash: and a long face
Mrs. Piddlington: ah! they just pulled out johnny's back hair!
Mrs. Piddlington: oh yeah, she does!
Mrs. Piddlington: a very pretty pony
JennieSmash: yes
Mrs. Piddlington: like a my little pony
JennieSmash: yes!
JennieSmash: i bet she has a design on her rump, too

6 comments:

  1. Teeheehee! I have to tell you, Jennie Smash, that I found your blog at the Black Table, spent a couple hours catching up, and now read it regularly. Never, however, have I felt the uncontrollable urge to post a comment... til now, that is. My very first (as I'm only 20) attempt to get a cool, quasi-girly tattoo ended me up with a smily little skull & crossbones in the proximity of the "My Little Pony" logo region. I just hadn't thought of that.

    -Cass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cass! Welcome to the Smash. You totally need a My Little Pony name now. Like ... Bubbles BadAss. Or Twinklebum. I'll leave it up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I suggest "Jolly Round-ass" as an homage to the Jolly Rodger under which the great Captain Jack Sparrow flew?

    If there was ever a better pirate, I don't want to know about him. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm... I heart pirates. Especially Jack Sparrow! But if it weren't for Johnny Depp, I might still be a bit more partial to Captain Morgan. By the by, any name you like will be just fine.

    -um... *insert new pseudonym here*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Cass ... since you're new here, I'll tell you that you should always always click on Jay's name, when he comments. He links to the weirdest shit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why thank you Jennie. =) I wondered if anyone noticed.

    ReplyDelete