Sunday, March 26, 2006

Back

OK, I know I was a bad blogger last week, but I'm back now, I swear. Various and sundry work responsibilities kept me away. Funny how people think that just because they pay you, you should have to do stuff. The very idea.

In the meantime, if I'm less than coherent at the mo', please forgive. I'm so weary, I feel like my brain has hollowed itself out. I didn't even try to read a book or anything today. I just got up, took a shower, put on fresh pajamas and went back to bed. And then I rented some truly crappy movies in which there were explosions and pretty people making out with each other. And ate cheese. Good times.

4 comments:

  1. cheese and coke, with cheerios if possible. good for tired, hungover, pissed off, or just being tired of winter.

    cheese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you rented Mr. And Mrs. Smith?

    -poodith

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're back...hmm, now I'm craving cheese

    ReplyDelete