Thursday, April 20, 2006

Who Says You Never Meet Your Neighbors?

I think my neighbor just tried to introduce himself. I couldn't tell, because he was mumbling and leaning against his door. In fact, if he hadn't had a key, I would have thought he was the Hallway Pooper. But he had a key, so probably not. Unless it was an inside job! Man! My life is full of drama.

Seriously, though, I felt a little bad for Drunken Neighbor Dude. I'm sure I was giving him that look that you give to people when they're so drunk they might actually be speaking a foreign language. And any time that's happened to me, I always wanted to slap the person speaking to me. Like, there you are, in your head, away from the drunkenness that's taken over your body, and all you can think is, why is this person speaking slowly? What's with the raised eyebrows? I understand! I get what you're saying. And then you start to speak and you sound like Sloth. It's all very perplexing.

I hope Drunken Neighbor remembered to drink water before he went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I say it's better than 50/50 that nice Drunken Neighbor is actually lead singer for Fan.of.Excrement.

    ReplyDelete