Thursday, March 8, 2007

I'm the Worst

Been busy at work, kids, but that doesn't mean I don't love you. (Both of you, at this point.)

Because I love you, I leave you with the following quote. It's from the blog portion of Obsessed with Julie and Jackie, which is a comedic experience you must, er, experience if you're in New York. Basically, these hilarious ladies put on a show once a month in which they allow maniacs to talk about things they're obsessed with. This could be anything from hummus to the parrot population of Brooklyn to Morton Downey, Jr. (No, I'm not kidding.)

Anyway, I leave you with this quote from the estimable Julie Klausner:

"I am no longer afraid that men will kill me. I am just scared that they will bore me."


Doesn't that really say everything about dating these days? Goshdarnit?

3 comments:

  1. You ain't a lousy blogger since you create tags with words like "lousy."

    -_Taupey

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little Smash is better than no Smash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree a little is better than none but I still miss the smash

    ReplyDelete