Tuesday, March 27, 2007

OK, But OW

Because I know you live for updates on my menstrual cycle, I need to tell you that my boobs hurt right now, possibly more than boobs have ever hurt.

This is at least partially because I wore a low-cut dress to the Mouse's housewarming party last weekend, causing several people to grab my bosom as they walked by, as though it were a party favor. I seriously had thumb-prints on my nipples the next day. People were raised in a barn, apparently.

In any event: Ow.

3 comments:

  1. I've been there. I ended up with autographs and kissy marks on mind though.

    I might have actually posted pictures of that. Clearly, I have no shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered what barn dwellers did after they walked out and left the door wide open. Now I know: boob grabbage.

    Seriously tho, Smash, you've doubrtless seen enough public sculpture to know that people just need to touch exquisite works or art. And nice cans.

    --Taupey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Taupey.

    Right on the money, this time.

    Thoug,h i myself have never grabbed the breasts of a woman i did not know, shall we say, intimately.

    My question is: did you punch them?

    ReplyDelete