Saturday, November 3, 2007

Boring-est

I have 3478 words of NaNoWriMo fun in my bank of wordy goodness. This might not sound like much to you, but my sore wrist says otherwise. Other things I have, besides 3478 words and a sore wrist:

1) Two candles that don't smell.
2) A statue of Ganesha.

This is because I went to the hippie-dippie store across the street looking for a candle that would make my house smell pleasant, and wound up getting rooked into buying crap I didn't need. This is because I'm terribly gullible, and the guy who runs the place is hilarious. I'll be honest, it was worth it for the sales pitch, which had everything to do with my root chakra. (Fun fact: If anyone touches your root chakra without your consent, you should tell a teacher or other trusted adult.)

Oh, also, I gave blood this morning, which is another reason I'm stupid and out of it. Laura just called and informed me that I sound like I'm high and should probably sit down and eat something.

I think I'll do that.

1 comment: