Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I couldn't invent this

I received this letter from a Match.com person today:



Jeez, I ain't got that long to live to date your way. So I have a proposal. Lets meet up, check out the chemistry, if it's oozing. Then have wanton sex where we can,(behind a building, in a garage), go have some drinks, play some pool, eat and crash somewhere, wake up and start talking about the things that really matter to us. Cause only after sex does any of it matter. If we meet and it ain't happening, wwe'l have a code. I'll look you dead in the eyes and say 'I have to go to the bathroom' and pat U on the hand, and while I'm gone U dissapear. and everyone is hapy



I know that that this would make me 'hapy'. I mean, honest to God, what girl could ask for more?

1 comment:

  1. I've been obsessively reading your blog all day -- I love your writing! Although this example of the calibre of Match.com correspondence gave me some pretty scary flashbacks, I have to say. The only stalking-type situation I've ever been in was a result of a Match.com pairing -- and he was one of the less[-creepy guys. Anyway, keep posting. You rock. (signed) editrix (http://editrix.journalspace.com)

    ReplyDelete