Saturday, August 26, 2006

Violins on TV

Me: I think Barack Obama should be our next president.

Ma Smash:
You think Eric Bana should be our next president?

Me:
No! Barack Obama! Barack Obama!

Ma Smash:
I know you love him, Jennie, but do you really think he knows enough about American politics? He's Australian. Also, they'd have to amend the Constitution.

Me: Mum. BAR-ACK. OH. BAH. MA. Do you know who that is?

Ma Smash: Oh! I thought you said Eric Bana.

Me: No.

Ma Smash: Well, I have no idea who that is.

Me:
.

Ma Smash: But I'm glad you didn't say Eric Bana. I don't think that would work.

Me: .

Ma Smash: Hello? Sweetheart?

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I think I am impressed that your mom knows who Eric Bana is!

    And I agree: Obama in '08!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stewart Colbert 08.

    How sweet would that be?

    ReplyDelete