Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hey, I Can Try Something New

Me: So, I have a date on Wednesday night. At a place with tablecloths. There might also be candles.

Dad: There are supposed to tablecloths and candles.

Me: Well, you know, I don't like to be that girl.

Dad: Mmmmph.

Me: But I have to say, I like this better so far. Usually the boys I date are less, "how about dinner on Wednesday?" and more "so, I'll call you when I get out of Kinkos, if I'm not too high."

Dad: (Dryly.) Dare to dream, Peaches.

2 comments:

  1. I want to have a few beers with Pa Smash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sexy, romantic dining," proclaims the link.

    You know, of course, this will require nylons, heels and a skirt. Have fun.

    Capt B, I think almost all of us would enjoy that. Perhaps we could form "PASS" (the PA Smash Society), with chapters in cities around the world.

    ReplyDelete