Sunday, December 9, 2007

Service Journalism

This is where you need to go to get all those last-minute gifts on your list. You're welcome.

In other news, I'm probably finally going to go to the cracker farm, because I've been cooped up in my apartment all weekend fighting with something that Ma Smash claims is the Norwalk virus. I thought that only happened to people on cruise ships. Anyway, it's been pretty ugly around here.

Although the Hanukkah mobile just went by my house, so that's cheerful. Have you seen this, fellow New Yorkers? It's pretty awesome. This white camper with a huge mural of a menorah on it drives around, blaring music from loudspeakers. I'm thinking of getting one of these myself, only instead of celebrating a holiday, it will just play whatever I'm listening to on my iPod right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jen -- where'd you go? I get all comfortable with your blog here and now you go and disappear?

    I feel vaguely abandoned.

    ...and slightly violated, but I have a feeling you have nothing to do with that. Yeah -- I think that was Boy Scout camp.

    Anyway, please write more. I'm addicted.

    Your fan.



    But not in a creepy way.

    ReplyDelete