Friday, December 21, 2007

Yes, I Know

I'm the worst. And I'm on your side (both of you, at this point.) It's really irritating when bloggers disappear. Most of my faves are also in this weird sort of semi-retirement. Anyway! New Year's resolution: Write more for this.

In the meantime, here's how I know I am becoming a New Yorker: My only dream, on the bus from New York to Boston, is to be seated next to a person who doesn't talk to me. I got my wish yesterday, and it was lovely. She read, I read, no one talked. Bliss.

Someday, I'll publish a bus etiquette manual and let the rest of the world in on this.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you should live in Sweden then, you'd love it. Here, nobody ever talks on a bus. Or on the train. Or airplanes. Or anywhere. If someone does, they're either crazy or simply not swedish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made up my mind. I am moving to Sweden.

    Love,
    Mrs. P.

    ReplyDelete