Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lazy Sunday

The upstairs neighbors are vacuuming. I think they should come down here and scrub out my bathtub, since they're feeling so energetic. It's unlikely it will get done otherwise.

I am in the midst of the laziest weekend I've had for some time. The last few weekends, I was either away or I had house guests, and next weekend I'm at Fashion Week, so now's my chance to indulge in sloth. Here's how slothful: I took a shower, finally, an hour ago, put on fresh pjs and my red sleeping suit, which is basically a blanket with foot and hand holes cut out, and I am now back on my couch.

I plan to drink tea and watch Most Evil all afternoon. (Since we know that I don't watch anything that doesn't feature ghosts, serial killers, or Tim Gunn. Poor Tim Gunn. I'm not sure what he did to deserve such company.)

1 comment:

  1. You are my fave! I miss you, my gmail is torturing me and I can't log on to tell you this. But you are hilarious and smart and I aspire someday to be like you.

    ReplyDelete