Monday, January 24, 2005

Site stat update

Someone got to my site by Googling "inflatable pants." Actually, two someones. Or perhaps the same someone twice. I'm wondering who this person is, and why they were looking for inflatable pants. Do we have a clown contingent here at the Smash? Is this the latest in child safety devices? I remember when I was a wee small Smashlet and took figure skating lessons, my mother used to stuff a pillow down my pants so that I wouldn't break my tailbone when I fell down. These days, of course, nature has provided me with more natural padding. Plus, a general unwillingness to participate in sporting activities unless I can accurately measure how many calories I'm burning off by torturing myself.

3 comments:

  1. Smash, you have a new format, i like it!

    Maybe the clowns patronizing your site saw your blurb on the black table about the sexcapades in the circus room and think they might get lucky with you based on your affinity for all things circus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry, i forgot my point of posting. what does this mean (what is fist city?):

    If you don't wanna go to Fist City, you'd better detour 'round my town

    i assume this isnt related to the act of fisting, as i always thought of you as a lady, and would be shocked if you participated in such activities....ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heavens to Betsy! Not that kind of Fist City, you filthy thing. I mean, you know, whatever blows the wind up your dress, and all ... but the quote actually refers to a Loretta Lynn song. It also includes the line: "I'll grab you by the hair of the head, and lift you offa the ground." Love that Loretta Lynn!

    ReplyDelete