Monday, February 13, 2006

Don't You Judge Me!

I love Dr. Phil. I know he's fulla poo. I know I'm probably just about as qualified to dispense advice. However, the fact of the matter is that a lot of his advice is pretty good, for whatever reason (common sense, luck, the heretofore unsuspected superiority of sports psychology degrees to "real" psychology degrees, and so on.)

Today, for example, was the (I imagine) annual "why you love life so SAD, girl?" day-before-Valentine's show. Basically, Dr Phil was telling a bunch of self-sabotaging single women how to get along with men. The radical advice? Be, like, interested, and stuff. And maybe not so shallow, if you're gonna run around wearing that tired coral lipstick from 1983.

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Phil rocks and I don't care what anyone else says.

    ReplyDelete