Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Am Totally Sane and Not Neurotic At All

JennieSmash: i MUST cut down on the beer

JennieSmash: MUST

JennieSmash: i am so obese

JennieSmash: i have a huge beer belly like a truck driver

JennieSmash: men drive by and hoot from their cars

JennieSmash: "LOOK AT THE GIRL WITH THE BEER BELLY"

JennieSmash: "SHE IS OBESE, LIKE A TRUCK DRIVER"

MadCat: hahahh

MadCat: if that actually happened

MadCat: i would be so genuinely entertained

JennieSmash: "THERE GOES FATTY! BACK TO THE BAR!"

7 comments:

  1. I think we have a winner of the "Jennie Smash Sucks!" contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we're nowhere near as fat as you, in fact our trucks would not move if you were driving them.

    We demand an apology chubbs.

    P.S Fat ankles too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Truck Driver wins. You're totally right, my friend, and I apologize. I'm sure you are all very svelte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hillary clinton has fat ankles. I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I really do have fat ankles, and I'd like to say that it has nothing to do with the state of the rest of my body or my personality. I just have overly-developed Achilles tendons is all. Good for swimming. Sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i should've been packing for my trip, but i reeeeally couldn't help myself. siesta, she says. will the lying ever cease?
    thetruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you're not one of those painful diet-junkies, are you?

    ReplyDelete