Sunday, May 21, 2006

Updates on the Living Situation

I woke up at the ungodly hour of 11 a.m. this morning, because a broker was letting himself into my apartment. Apparently, the Evil Management Company neglected to tell him that someone was living here. Thank God I have a chain on the door.

Anyhoodle, it's official: I am hopping the bridge. (Or jumping the shark. Or screwing the pooch. Whatever.) I signed my lease on Tuesday and all necessary fundage has left my bank account and I'm moving to Park Slope. According to Gawker's commenters, this means that I need to get an MBA immediately.

4 comments:

  1. SCREW THAT POOCH, BROOKLYN!!!!

    some guy, originally from West Orange, NJ, actually said I was B&T. I was like, "HHAHA OOOHOHOH HHHAHAHA!!, KNEE SLAPPER!! It's TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH!! By any chance, is your name Michael MAAAAAALICE?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Palsy (and that's Pal-zie, as in friend, and not Paul-zie, as in cerebral),

    Did you know that Mayumi lives near Park Slope?! She's on St. James Place.

    If you want her contact info let me know or check out myspace, she's in mine...

    Congratulations on your move! Maybe I'll see you in Brooklyn in a couple of years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blech ... there's nothing you can do about them letting people in at any time they feel like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave: Yes! I do want her contact info. Crazy small world.

    ReplyDelete