Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Save Toby

I was at a party on Sunday night, when a particularly evil friend of mine told me about Save Toby, which I now believe to be the Best Website of All Time.

It's offline for various reasons, but you can still view it at the Internet Wayback Machine, and OMG, I need this person to be my friend.

A random quote, to help you understand the mission and thus, the awesomeness of this site:

"Toby is the cutest little bunny on the planet ... Unfortunately, on June 30th, 2005, Toby will die. I am going to eat him. I am going to take Toby to a butcher to have him slaughter this cute bunny. I will then prepare a midsummer feast ... I don't want to eat Toby, he is my friend, and he has always been the most loving, adorable pet. However, God as my witness, I will devour this little guy unless I receive 50,000$ USD into my account from donations or purchase of merchandise."

Really: You have to read the rest.

2 comments:

  1. The very fact that one of the top headings was "recipes" just made me burst out laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to make money. Why didn't I think of this?

    ReplyDelete