Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Variety of Things

I would like to give you all an update, but I have very little to say. Or rather, I have a great deal to say, but none of it hangs together in any sort of a narrative way. This is why we have bullets. Say! Let's have some bullets:


  • I am not the only one who is in love with House.
  • I spent much of this evening either working or watching a show about the mythology of Star Wars. This means that I am officially a nerd.
  • I require a haircut. I have required a haircut for so long now that I am beyond Crazy Homeless Lady Hair and well into Crazy Substitute Art Teacher Hair. Basically, I can either get a haircut or I can buy a lot of fimo jewelry.


Also, it was nice out today. I'm still sweating, though. This weekend, I had this conversation twelve times:

Me: Don't hug me. I'm super sweaty.
Person Who Isn't Me: Oh come here, you!
Me: I'm dead fuckin' serious, dude...
Person Who Isn't Me, and Me: (In unison.) Gaaaah!
Me: I told you!

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, you're not the only geek. I love House, as well, and watched the same show on the History channel about the mythos of Star Wars.

    I probably need a hair cut, as well.

    ReplyDelete