Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And Take the Cat Away

Moss: I'm back!
me: hi hi hi!
how are you?
Moss: I'm good!
well, last night not so much
me: i was going to go do yoga, but instead i'm going to do noga
oh no
what happened?
Moss: my shoulder felt like it grew a 3rd head
NOGA!
me: WHY?
Moss: and then...
haven't been body tuning :(
and then...
me: oh crippety crap
Moss: i was doing bookkeeping - receipts / reimbursables for our big ass invoice
and L-1 visa paperwork for my boss
me: UGH
Moss:
and my cat figured out a new spring board for the counter
so onto counter she spirits
followed by slide on the receipts
and into the glass of wine
me: OH NO
Moss: which tips over and crashes into a million pieces
which scares her
and she hightails it back off
knocking over bottle of wine onto my laptop
which i haven't yet returned to my old job
which then won't wortk
me: oh my god in heaven!
what is going ON?
Moss: which meant i couldn't do the next 3+ hours of work that i needed to do
me: christ in a bucket!
Moss: my roommate, who is obviously the smartest girl in the room...
excuses herself
goes to her room
and emerges with not one but TWO valium and pops them in my mouth
then cleans up
god bless her
me: HA
ok, i love her
LOVE
Moss: it was the most comic scene ever
right?
me:
that's perfect
Moss: and Sam lived to see another day
me: that is exactly what was required
Moss: lucky kitty
me: yes
i notice when she's bad, she become THE CAT
not sam
THE CAT
Moss: LOL
yes
me: THE CAT has fucked things up!
i wish sam would come back
and take THE CAT away

No comments:

Post a Comment