Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PSA: It's a Full Moon, Yo

Everyone is completely crackers today. My landlord just called me up to tell me that my cleaning person left the cardboard boxes unsorted - UNSORTED! IN PARK SLOPE! - in the neighbor's yard, and then left the front door unlocked. All of which is totally anger-making and I get that, but:

1) He called when I was having possibly the finest nap I've had in years.
2) He told me each of the cleaning woman's crimes exactly twice, and would have told me three times, except that I cut him off by promising to monitor her closely in the future. Poor thing.

I am an adult, however, so I sent him a nice note apologizing for the inconvenience. The fact that I chose the blank card with the child's drawing of a differently-abled dj with ginormous headphones means nothing at all, and certainly isn't passive aggressive in the slightest. It could have been the clown. No one wants the clown.

1 comment:

  1. "Jen, Jen this is Admiral Akbar. Jen, I've spent a lot of money getting the front of the house fixed up, so your cleaning person's leaving the front door unlocked is very distressing to me."

    It's unfortunate that a.) you couldn't record the conversation and that b.) Passive Aggressive Notes doesn't have a podcast.

    ReplyDelete