Saturday, July 1, 2006

Yawn

Today is my first day off in 12 days, and I have no idea what to do with myself. I'm online right now, because if I'm offline, I feel naked and alone, smaller somehow, and humbled. Anyway.

At the moment, I am lying on my sofa in loose pants. This is the only thing to do on a Saturday, and I don't care how nice it is outside. You fresh air fascists can go have fun; I have cheese to eat.

I have many other stories for you, for reals. They are not about cheese, or loose pants or how hard I work or anything boring like that. They're about ... um ... candy? I don't know. But I'm sure I'll remember what I meant to say right after this nap.

3 comments:

  1. Ah! I feel that way about this weekend too! DAYS OFF! WOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only loose pants? An alluring image. :p

    Don't get offended, it's only a joke. The last thing I need is any more bad karma.

    I just told my second job that they need to cut my hours way back, because I'm tired of not having any days off. The only reason I go outside (other than work) is the occasional trip down to my swimming pool. I figure since I put the money and work into setting it up, I should at least get wet occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. You've had all day to nap, now make with the stories already.

    ReplyDelete