Thursday, July 7, 2005

Apologies, etc.

I'm sorry I've been so lazy this week, my cupcakes. I've been busy with the new job and exploring my neighborhood and so on. But I'll be back on track next week! You just wait and see.

In the meantime, I leave you with the following thoughts:

- Because of the terrorist attacks, and because I am crazy, I will need about half a bottle of Xanax in order to get on my train back to Boston this evening.

- I am tired of moving and would like it to be done already.

- A bar in my neighborhood has two-for-one beers for ladies from 7 to 10. I am a lady. This is great.

That's all for now.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Surprise! Just checking the space to make sure that you're ok after the big move. Not to upstage you, but imagine the 5 of us squished into a Volvo wagon next week touring Ireland. Think hard...ya, you're laughing.
    I'll have a pint for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know you! You're no lady! :)

    Man, if there were a nearby bar with that drink special, I would drink my dinners every night. Er, since I don't already. Heh.

    KaraBara

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's time for you to take credit for having faithfully entertained all of us almost daily for all this time now. You've earned a blog-break, and when you get time again, you'll have loads of fun new stuff to tell everyone. I, for one, will wait patiently... and check back every twenty minutes or so. Just kidding.

    -Cass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine M. ParizoJuly 8, 2005 at 6:12 PM

    Well, sounds like your new neighborhood is heaven! ;-)

    ReplyDelete