Sunday, November 27, 2005

And ... We're Back!

Hello, Pals of the Internets. Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving? Did you eat deep-fried bird? Did you burn your houses down? I hope not.

I am refreshed and revivified after my own holiday, which consisted of reading true crime novels and stuffing my face. Really, there's nothing better than that.

I also discovered the cure for situational depression this weekend. It is simply this: Read a book about the Green River Killer, and then, when people ask you how you are, say things like, "Well, it could be worse. My body could be lying at the bottom of a ravine, garrotted with its own underpants." Actually, don't say that. You'll upset people.

I'm sure I'll come up with a better answer than this. Previously, I'd been cheering up my friends by saying things like, "Well, at least you have a pancreas." Or: "Know what sucks? Dialysis." It worked, too! People totally forgot all about their problems, whilst trying to figure out exactly what had gone wrong inside my pointed head.*

* Note: My head is not pointed. It is actually completely round and quite handsome, with or without hair, as I discovered in college during my punk rock phase. Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. Dis is UR #1 Fan.aka Hubby..All yall playas need to get off my Jennie Smash..OMG...there aint no words for u... u r SOO damn fine..i love your style..ur juicy ass lips..i love YOUR blog most of all.its the SHIZNITZ of all SHIZ!!U r my wifey...all yall playas better recognize...ASK NE ONE in da 212..i am married to her..so all yall males stop EMAILIN her..i got da RING BITCH..!!!Also give a big shout out to Ma-Smash aka OUTEAST.!!Love ya baby..see ya when u get off da shift.!! HAHA DOOKIE BITCH..i wish smash was my woe-man but guess what when she sees this fine boy ..she will wanna be my wifey...Bye baby..this is ur one and only Prince Of SMASH..comin from dat 212!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie, you neglected to mention your new boyfriend here. When will I have the pleasure of meeting this fine gentleman? He sounds like a keeper to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SMASH IS ALL THAT. SHE IS DEFINITELY THE QUEEN OF BLOG. EVERYTIME I SEE HER WAX OFF ON MY 'PUTER I FEEL KIDDY HAPPY. SHE IS MY EVERYTHING. I WISH SHE STILL LIVED IN THE NE BECAUSE NO ONE DOES IT BETTER THAN HER CREW, AND NOW THAT JS IS IN THE GAME SHE IS TAKIN EVERYTHING OVER AND SHE ABOUT TO SHUT THE NYC DOWN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie U R so fine I love U boo ya typin and yo sexy lil ways (4 all U boys that's my vanilla swirl), and like megs say we don't want no problems me and my boo some head bussa and we aint NEVER scared MESS wit my woman ill hit U wit a can

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me add that I also like your new format.

    New pic, new colors, new font... quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo, dis ur boy once more!!!! naw jayman out there thinkin that smash belong to you. you betta get ya shit straight...cuz thats my baby girl 4 real sum day im gonna be marry her fine ass. all you playaz betta know that im her ownly Mister... Mr. Jennie Hubley 2 U

    ReplyDelete
  7. How modern of your new man to take on your name. Lucky girl.

    Garrotted. Niiice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smash, you and I both know that your head is shaped like Sputnik: round, but quite pointy in parts.

    ReplyDelete