Friday, November 4, 2005

Curse You, Friendster!

OK, now Friendster is totally fuckin' with me. They've changed their "See Who's Viewed Me" feature so that I can't see who's viewed me ... unless I turn off my "View Profiles Anonymously" button. Which means that everyone could see if I was stalking them. And we can't have that.

I have defended you Friendster, against those who said that your time was over. I have defended you against those who said that you were always lame. However, if you continue to sell my ass out, I will take my business to MySpace. It's worth being propositioned for threesomes, if I get to stalk people as God intended.

7 comments:

  1. seriously! i spotted that last night as well. really lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohgodohgodohgod jennie, DON'T get sucked into myspace. For the love of Pete, don't fall victim to the trap the way I did...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you just make a fake profile and use that one to stalk people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to suggest what Anonymous just did, but I see they already have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. myspace is friendster's hotter friend. good for promotion, and, of course, stalking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happily making the migration, although no one ever propositions me for threesomes. Thank God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I noticed that too and considering my current status change the views have jumped. 29 as of today and I can't see who it was. MySpace is a calling.

    ReplyDelete