Sunday, August 14, 2005

Home Remedy

Mrs. Piddlington: Hey, I heard a good trick for red heads to keep their color longer.
JennieSmash: What's that?
Mrs. Piddlington: I don't know if it works, but I'm curious.
Mrs. Piddlington: Soak your hair in cranberry juice.
Mrs. Piddlington: It's from my magazine.
JennieSmash: Wow.
JennieSmash: That sounds like it would work.
Mrs. Piddlington: "Apply 1/2 cup cranberry juice to dry hair and let sit 10 minutes. Rinse with cool water to seal in color. Repeat once a month"
JennieSmash: And if I got a UTI, I could just stick my head up my ass!
Mrs. Piddlington: Ha!

4 comments:

  1. you guys;)....can't speak sides splitting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine M. ParizoAugust 15, 2005 at 5:25 AM

    ...and then, you could see the world from most people's point of view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many people, exactly, do you suspect of having their heads up Jen's ass, IAP?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete