Monday, August 22, 2005

I Am Horribly Vain

Again, I am blogging in order to move my picture down the page, and for no other reason. Really, one should not feature two pictures of oneself above the fold on one's personal website. It looks, er, well exactly like what it is: Which is horribly, horribly vain.

Speaking of vain, I had a very interesting conversation the other night in which I admitted to a friend that I believe, on some level, that just about every man I know would like to sleep with me. Which is not to say that I believe he intends to. No, no. Many of these guys are pals of mine, and their desire to sleep with me is, in my opinion, healthily submerged and nearly subconscious, at this point. Also, I should hasten to add, it has nothing to do with my alleged hotness, and everything to do, you know, guys.

I'm OK with this, though. I enjoy this aspect of the male personality, as I frankly enjoy most aspects of the male personality. My pal JP informed me the other day, somewhat gravely, that I really like dudes. I had a wicked (hi, Boston!) urge to tell her that I have known this, ever since I was a little girl, and not to judge me.

6 comments:

  1. In the immortal words of Ron White, "If you've seen one woman naked, you... wanna see the rest of 'em!"

    You're wise not to hold it against us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhhhhhh ... As a married man, I do not need my unsuspecting wife knowing what kinds of thoughts we men have. Please try to contain this knowledge to yourself. Let us never speak of this again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if you look a little past the familiar, you might realize that several women you know also want to sleep with you.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't we all agree that we just want to sleep with eachother? I mean come on. I thought we settled this people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?? married men have eyes? I thought I properly removed my husband's during pre-marrital counseling

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your style...All men want to sleep with all woman they have not slept with yet (except for the really ugly ones) and all woman enjoy that thin thread of tension that is never spoken about.

    ReplyDelete