Friday, August 19, 2005

YAY!

I have fixed the archives, because I am a genius. RSS coming soon, I hope.

In the meantime, big news: in a month or so (an eternity in Internet time, I know, but bear with me) you will be viewing a whole new Smash. I'm hiring a company to redesign the site so that it's extra shiny and pretty and nice. So here's what I need from you: taglines. This is the little snippet that appears under my mugshot. I'm out. It's embarrassing enough to spend half my free time writing about myself. I can't also be expected to come up with a soundbite, you know? So any thoughts are much appreciated.

First prize: My ever-lasting devotion.

11 comments:

  1. "JENNIE SMASH - Smooth, unfiltered. Relax in my deep rich full flavor."

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about...Mmm. Mmm. Good.

    I'm just joking, but that was always my suggestion for new client taglines at my old job. Maybe that's why I don't work there anymore. Anyhow, I will ponder this those late, late nights when I can't seem to fall asleep and maybe, just maybe I'll come up with something good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie Smash.....for the times when you really wanted a mocha frapachino but all you had was a pennie for a thought.

    (cheeze please?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tagline: "Your Favorite Person. Ever."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I already have your everlasting devotion! You'll have to do better than that, but here goes anyway.

    Jennie Smash: I'm smarter than anyone.

    Love, Ma Smash

    ReplyDelete
  6. GRRRR! VERY BIG, VERY SCARY! Yes, I AM!!

    or

    laughter is the music of love

    or

    bIG GIrl

    or

    my brains melted on the F-Train
    I scooped it all up, but somehow left my pons behind. anyone seen my pons... I can't go out without my pons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! I just got the pons thing. It's true. I won't be seen anywhere without it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tagline: Jennie Smash-- Dead on Balls Accurate.

    (a product of thinking about a tagline while My Cousin Vinny is on.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Depth and Smouldering Sensuality

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Blue Comedy Collared Tour"

    'cause you're occasionally profane, often funny, and dress like an anime super-hero.

    ReplyDelete