Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The entry about nothing

It's like Seinfeld! Only it doesn't make me feel like poking out my eyes.



That's right. You heard me. I hate that show. I also hate Curb Your Enthusiasm. I have no idea why I would want to watch people be mean and petty on television when I watch real people be mean and petty, for real, in real life, for free. Also? Most of my mean friends are funnier than Larry David. They just are.



My actual point is that I have no topic for my entry today, as I am swamped with crazy work craziness and can hardly carry on a conversation anymore, never mind write coherent things unrelated to technology. (You can go ahead and make the argument that I don't write coherently about technology either, and I won't argue with you. I'll just stare at you and giggle. Cuz that's what I do when I'm under pressure. It's very professional.)







3 comments:

  1. I hate 'Seinfeld' too. Fuck ironic detachment.

    . . . and did you ever notice how Jerry Seinfeld never wears a belt when wearing his shirt tucked in? Fuck that

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats that you didn't pull out my usual trick... something old, partially rewritten. (see blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend, my brother, several co-workers and lots of other people think I am un-American due to my hatred of Seinfeld.
    Also. I think Wilford Brimley is a horrible old bastard.

    ReplyDelete