Thursday, September 2, 2004

Maturity

Did you know that I'm such a grownup that I have toilet paper almost all the time now? Well, it's true.



I like to take minor data points like this and infer conclusions with almost no basis in fact. I have toilet paper: therefore, I am a grownup.



I can't help but think that this is just a more advanced version of the weird OCD games I used to play as a child. "If I don't get to the curb before the walk light changes, then God doesn't exist." What kind of an eight-year-old thinks that way? Answer: A crazy one.



4 comments:

  1. What's your tp substitute of choice? Paper towel?

    For the record despite the pictures of Fatsuit you're more then funny enough to charm the pants off boys. Literally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Well, that explains the pantless men who keep following me around. I thought it was some sort of a protest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Answer: Me. I used to play those games too. And I still do, sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all my fault. I confess. When I am not bashing toilet brush sniffing spiders I am out buying toilet paper. Or organizing the trash. Or trying to determine exactly how many glasses of milk are left in the carton. You see what i mean? Totally my fault. Come to think of it, Grammy is at fault too. All that wiping of door handles.
    Love,
    Ma Smash (excuse me, I have to go check to see if I left the coffee pot on. I have only checked 7 times today and I'm getting nervous.)

    ReplyDelete