Sunday, September 5, 2004

A heckuva guy

My stalker is back in action, over at my other favorite time-wasting site friendster. I logged on this morning, and he had sent me another note: "I just posted some new photos, Jen......"



Ordinarily, I love a man who isn't afraid to use a double ellipsis (she said sarcastically), but I feel that while one photo of a penis could be seen as a witty and post-modern courtship gesture, five is just plain excessive.



I'm not writing back to him, obviously, which is too bad, because I have a number of questions that I'm dying to ask him. The first one is: "Does this ever work for you? Do you ever send women pictures of your penis, and have them respond, 'Holy smoke, that's just what I've been waiting for! Forget gerber daisies and a nice night out on the town; what I've been longing for all this time is someone who will mail me photos of his dick'?"



I'm really wondering.

1 comment:

  1. grrrrrrrr

    a friendster ban, though now a certainty, is not enough

    Casius:Spartacus, now there is an adequate idea, although from what one can see from the evidence, only one nail is quite possible, though I'd suppose, also sufficient.

    Hidden ID? Phew! I can hack friendster.. but I doubt you'd bother, but will if ya wanna know.

    ReplyDelete